I.Taxi You can catch a taxi to hotel at the taxi stands at the Arrival Hall. It will take about 15-20 minutes travel time. The taxi fare is running by fare meter and will cost about SGD12.00-14.00 (excluding surcharges). If you want to take limousines, van or London cabs it will cost you more. Majority of the taxis do accept credit cards.
There are some surcharges for taxis
- Midnight surcharge: 50% of metered fare (midnight – 6am)
- Airport surcharge:
- S$5.00 Fri-Sun (5pm to midnight)
- S$3.00 all other times
II. Train (Mass Rapid Transit or MRT)
The nearest MRT station for Malacca Hotel is Eunos station (EW7). 5 stations away from Changi Airport (approximately 14 minutes travel time to Eunos station)
- The Airport MRT station (CG2) is located at Terminal 2. Take a Skytrain to Terminal 2 if you arrive in Terminal 1.
- Take a train to Eunos (EW7) station on the East-West line (the green line). Single trip Fare from Changi Airport station (CG2) to Eunos station (EW7) is SGD1.50 plus SGD1.00 of refundable deposit for single trip ticket. (View MRT Route Map).
- The train leaving the Airport station only shuttles between the airport and the Tanah Merah Station (EW4)
- Alight at Tanah Merah (EW4) station (two stops from Airport (CG2) station), but stay on the same platform for trains towards the city (green line direction to Boon Lay)
- Alight at Eunos station (EW7), walk towards the exit to the main car-park in front of the MRT station facing the main road. A bus stop is just along the main road side. (Sims Avenue)
- From Eunos station (EW7) to Malacca Hotel, just follow the route map. It took about 7-10 minutes walking distance.
If you prefer to take a bus from Eunos MRT station to hotel, take bus no. 13 along the main road side (Bus Stop Code 82009) at Sims Avenue. The bus fare is SGD0.60.
- Prepare to take off on the next bus stop after the bus turn from Sims Avenue into Still Road. (Only one bus stop away from Sims Avenue bus stop).
- After take off at the bus stop along Still Road (Bus Stop Code 83299), follow the main road and walk further down to the direction toward the tariff junction. At about 20m you will be able to see Malacca Hotel on your right side.
- Board at Changi Terminal 2 basement Bus Terminal, take a Skytrain to Terminal 2 if you arrive in Terminal 1.
- Take bus no. 24. The fare from Airport bus Terminal to Changi Road is SGD1.50. It will take approximately 34 minutes travel time.
- Alight at Changi Road bus stop as shown in the map (Bus Stop Code 83029), follow the bus travel direction and walk further down, turn left at the traffic junction to Still Road. Walk all the way down and we are on the right at the 2nd traffic junction along Still Road.